Click this link:
Then follow these directions:
- Click on the green “Parents” button on the bottom of the MDE screen
- Under current data search results, instead of Statewide change to New Discoveries Montessori Academy on the drop down arrow.
- The left side displays the trend data for NDMA and the right side displays the trend data for the State.
- The drop down menus may be changed for additional comparison graphs and data.
NDMA uses a variety of assessments to help evaluate student performance. Results of these assessments provide data to schools, teachers, students, and parents that show areas of strength and areas requiring improvement.
How important are these tests? For students in grades K-6, these tests assess students’ achievement with regard to the Minnesota Academic Standards. They also measure academic growth from year to year.
With testing stakes high, students must come prepared to do their best. Three kinds of parental involvement at home are consistently associated with higher student achievement:
- Actively organizing and monitoring a child’s time
- Helping with homework
- Discussing school matters
If you have any questions regarding assessment, please contact:
Data and Instructional Coach
320-234-6362 ext. 2004